teller's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sho guide

2 posters

Go down

Sho guide Empty Sho guide

Post  dark5hade Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:33 pm

for baka

nm/ext sho guide

skill points:
start with 1 into everything but pshield, rest into nans
cells to 4, ammo to 4, nans to 10
max grid, spare points into cells/nans

notes:
- nans early helps you not die from high rads. horror spawning early game can kill you if you dont have enough nans
- ammo is for faster radding, you can delay it for later if you want. need 3-4 ammo with 1 prounds to solo srad
- i usually go tinkering if i am not swifty/int trait to use recall for haz selling, moving items, getting 1bs, etc

playstyle:
- i generally leave my hero with group now to not mess around with global aggro and stay alive easier. you can scout with hero within first 4 mins, but make sure you keep an eye on your hero at all times if he is not invis. after 4 mins, do not let your hero go visible in rooms because of priorities. if your hero is in group, he should be standing away from mob and group, usually on the opposite side of the street from where they are walling. help them fill tors and grab nearby item/haz rooms and bring them to group.
- you should have 2-3 minis out at all times for scouting. generally, i have 1 mini scout the outer rooms of the map and 1 scout the inner rooms. if you have excess energy, you can make 1 more to scout random rooms left behind.
- after power is up, you should start getting haz done. buy a 2nd recall (usually for ext, in nm just borrow it from medic) to get it done. charge as many batts as you can while ur at abms.
- nem fight: put hero on opposite wall of group, minis in the group, keep minis phased. dont overheat ur xlr8, save it for the end of 2nd life
dark5hade
dark5hade
Minidroid Master
Minidroid Master

http://night.org/swat2/playerdb/index.php?p=view&user=oovbbq

Back to top Go down

Sho guide Empty Re: Sho guide

Post  durtidikun Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:49 pm

i just now seen this and prolly goin to try it a lil see how i do
durtidikun
durtidikun
XLR8 Shamy